For those of you fortunate enough to have Love in your life...don't take it for granted. Love with all you have in you...like each day is the last. Always leave your partner with loving words and a kiss...and greet each other the same way. Cuddle as you fall to sleep...even if you stray in the night. Set your alarm 5 minutes early so that you can cozy up before starting your day. Sit on the same side of the booth in restaurants. Hide love notes for the other to find. Smile at each other. Hold Hands. Hug. Kiss. Touch...even if it's just hands passing in the hall or your foot to his foot in the middle of the night as you reposition in your sleep. It's the little things that mean the most. Whisper goodnight, sweet dreams and kiss him even if he's already sleeping. For those of you fortunate enough to have Love in your life...don't take it for granted. ~Angela Pearl

Web music playerQuantcast

20 September 2010

Movinig to NYC! My "Apartment Wanted" ad...

I am relocating from Michigan to NYC!

I will be moving early to mid-November 2010.

I am looking for safe, clean, pet-friendly housing from a studio to multi-room apartment / loft / house / condo / town house for approx $1,000 or less PER MONTH (per person) (depending on utilities that may or may not be included)

Brooklyn, Greenpoint, Williamsburg, Astoria, Lower East Side, Greenwich Village, East Village...

I am a 34 year old woman, straight, single and very independent.

I will be the only tenant (with my dogs).

Roommates - Could be an option, based on compatibility.

I don’t care about your Race, Sexual Preferences, Gender, etc... etc...

Just don’t be a jerk.

Please be at least 21 years old.

I am protective of my dogs so a roommate would have to be Animal-Friendly.

I have no children, but I do have my two dogters... they are "my kids". They are medium size, spayed, adult dogs (about 40 pounds). Fully house-broken and well behaved. I would be willing to discuss a pet deposit, if that would make you feel at ease.

I have all my own furniture. (I do have a storage unit, if necessary)

If you have any additional information you would like, I’d be more than willing to answer your questions. Just let me know! If you have a place for rent, I would love it if you could send me detailed information, including photos, about your rental property... that would be much appreciated! I have friends in the NYC area and I will be visiting to get things in order before my move in November 2010.

OR if you have/know a good landlord, know someone looking for a sublet or new rental, I would gladly take any information you could send my way!

Thanks so much for you consideration!

Be Well.

~Angela

No comments: